Bloosurf is hiring
Bloosurf is an alternative Internet Service provider. While the competition has been charging a lot for service, while providing poor customer support, Bloosurf is proud to offer great service at a lower cost. Also Bloosurf High Speed Internet does not require a multi-year contract. Currently Bloosurf operates more than 20 towers on the lower shore. Bloosurf is also growing its network by adding more than twenty towers a year for the next two years thanks to an award from USDA/RUS. As the network grows it is critical for Bloosurf to develop the customer base on the network. It is also important to retain. This will be done with a great local customer care and support.
time Installer (job filled)
Bloosurf is looking for a part time installer who will be available
between 5 and 7 pm during the work week, or on weekends
to install High Speed Internet equipment at Customer's'
premises. She/he will report to the Manager for Sales and Marketing.
She/he will initially focus on the installation of satellite dishes on the Delmarva
peninsula and will be trained and certified by Bloosurf to do so.
Part time Outside Sales representative (Door to Door)
Bloosurf is looking for part time door-to-door sales staff that will be available between 5 and 7 pm during the work week, or on weekends to sell Bloosurf’s services. She/he will report to the Manager for Sales and Marketing or the CEO. They will initially focus on the Salisbury, Princess Anne, Delmar, Snow Hill markets. Salary and commission.
- Basic language skills such as Reading, Writing, Spelling, Typing, and Math
- Excellent computer and Internet Skills
- Strong self-drive and Organization
- Strong People Social Skills
- Strong selling ability and Demonstrated Sales Background with results
- Strong Indoor and Stronger Outside sales experience
- Strong Residential sales experience. Business sales experience a plus
- Broad / working knowledge of computers and IT industry
- Background check, drug free
- Honest, great personality, and superior customer service skills
- Must have reliable vehicle, vehicle allowance provided
- Residents local to Lower/Eastern Shore of MD and VA will be preferred
- Residents outside Lower/Eastern Shore of MD and VA are welcome to apply only if interested in moving to the local area.
- Relocation package is not offered for this position.
Customer Care and Support Technician:
Bloosurf is looking for a technician with experience in electrical installation or telecommunication networks who will be in charge of both the customer care and the customer support functions. This will include scheduling installations and repairs, level 1 technical support, installations/repairs at the customer’s residence on a case by case basis. If time is available, he will support the Sales and Marketing Manager with direct sales. He will also work closely with the Manager for IT and Network operations.
(410) 957-6060- Office
(443) 320-2792 - Fax
If you are interested in these opportunities or in a career with Bloosurf, please submit your resume!